- List of Oral Presentations
- List of Poster Presentations
- List of Student Poster Competition Presentations
- The Conference Abstracts Book
1. Presentation Timing
Allocated presentation time: 15 minutes per presenter.
The onsite presentation system is Microsoft Office system compatible. If you are using MAC Keynote, it is recommended that you convert your slides to PowerPoint format. MAC users may bring the appropriate adapters to connect your Mac laptop with the projector. Adapters will not be provided by the organizers. For optimal viewing, please prepare slide text in English with an aspect ratio of 4:3, and use a 24 point font for body text and 36-40 point font for headings.
All speakers must upload your presentation to the conference computer in your designated presentation meeting room 12 hours prior to the start of your session. If you are checking in on the day of your presentation, please upload the slides at least 4 hours prior to the start of your session.
1. Poster Recommended Size: W85cm * H120cm
2. Contents: Each poster should contain the following:
- Full names of all contributing author(s)
- Author(s)' affiliations
- An introduction laying out the purpose of the presentation
- A narrative (methods, materials, results)
- Conclusions (clear and simple, emphasizing implications for practice)
3. Poster Display Area Location & Operation Hours
- Location: 1F Multi-Function Room
- Operational Hour:
Monday, Nov. 5 & Tuesday, Nov. 6: 08:00 - 17:00
You can mount your paper poster during the operational hours. The Conference will provide suitable fixing materials, and onsite assistance will be available to help you display your poster.
- Remove Your Poster: 17:00 - 18:00, Nov. 6
All materials must be removed by the owner of the poster at the end of the session. The Congress organizers cannot accept responsibility for any material left behind. The organizers are not responsible for loss or damage. Posters left on site at the end of the designated session will be recycled without further notice.
Student Poster Competition Presentation
The presenting authors of the abstract who submitted to join student poster competition are required to prepare short 5 minutes Oral Presentations of key points in their study with no more than 2 power point slides (besides the opening and closing slides, and the slide ratio at 4:3). Presentations should include aims, methods, results and summary.
Slides should be hand delivered on a flash drive to the 2nd Conference Room at least 2 hours before Student Poster Award Competition Session.