Call for Abstracts
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Deadline: abstracts MUST BE RECEIVED no later than September 14th, 2018.
- Online abstract submissions are required.
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee and attend the meeting.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed by September 28th, 2018.
Content of the Abstract
- Abstract are limited to 500 words.
- Subheadings should be included: [Introduction] - [Methods] - [Results] - [Conclusion].
- Author list is limited to 10.
- Reference and credits MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
- Formulas should be avoided.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
Please indicate the subject category your abstract most closely represents:
- Physical Agents
- Chemical / Biological Agents
- Psychosocial Agents
- Occupational Hygiene Management
- Environmental Health
- Occupational and Environmental Education & Training
- Healthy Workplace
- Special Issues: OSH of Migrant Workers, SME, Primary Sector (i.e., Agriculture, Fishery and Animal Husbandry), Youth and Maternal Protection
- Future Work and Challenges: AI/Digital Age and OSH